Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cashier And Business

Hmmp..really tiring now..lolz..XD
Together with family, went to grandma's house today for the whole day..And..i became the cashier for the whole day..hoho..XD
Well, my grandma's house is a shop house..doing business..As Hari Gawai is just around the corner..my uncles are extremely busy with their business..Many customers come in and out buying things such as cookies, soft drinks, cakes, veges and so on for the Gawai..
The customers came non-stop today..one-by-one and they bought lots of things..lolz..XD
So, as i am really free and doing business is one of my hobbies..i take the opportunity to help them..so great that i could help..=)
[{ Well, this is not the first time i help them..but this time is the busiest ones..really don't even have the chance to take a drink and rest..haha }]

I became the cashier whole day..counting the prices, collecting and counting the money, giving back the change, putting the goods into the plastic bag and so on..really busy..but I ENJOYED IT...HAHA..XD..
Recall back..time flies..it had been about 2 or 3 months dy since "The Chinese New Year Store" at Kenyalang..WOW..NOW ALREADY JUNE!!! XD

"Time Really Wait For No Man"..hmmp..XD

After today..i realize that I REALLY LOVE BUSINESS..It is really FUN AND ENJOYABLE..especially when you get the chance to meet all kinds of customers and they will smile to you when you say thank you to them..=) I REALLY ENJOY IT AND I LIKE THAT FEELING SO MUCH..=)

"Is business my cup of tea???"
HAHA..DON'T THINK TOO MUCH SIN CHIEN!! XD

Well, maybe because i am growing up in a "Business Family" where all my cousins are doing their own business..i am kinda influenced by them..i LOVE business too..=)
But well, for me, it is just an interest or a part time job..that is not my main ambition though..
But hmmp.. i do hope that i can get myself involve in business in future besides doing my main job..=) IS IT POSSIBLE?? HMMP..QUITE HARD I THINK..DON'T EVEN KNOW WHETHER I CAN GET ENOUGH SLEEP AND TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY OR NOT..lolz..haha..XD
Anyway..sincerely i hope i can do it..=D

So, it is a great day today..rather than doing nothing and feeling bored..=)
Looking forward to Gawai holidays now!!!! Going to have a vacation with whole family and cousins..HOHOHO..*HAPPY HAPPY* =) =)

SMILE~~~~~~~~ AND STAY HAPPY EVERYONE =P
SAY CHEESESSSSSS~~~~~~~~ =)

P.S. : Eat alot today..haiz..gonna gain weight AGAIN~~ sobsob..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment