Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My First & New Personal NoteBook!!!! XD

Finally got my personal pc..really thanks lots Daddy and Mummy!!! Muacks...=)
It's a red Toshiba..lovely and nice..really really really LOVE it so much..XD
But well, I am not that excited for it too..don't know why..
Last time, when i got a new hand phone..i used be very happy for it but after buying and getting this notebook today, what i feel more is that.."Am i going to leave home soon??" Lol
But no matter what, this is a very precious belonging for me..it will be accompanying me in the future..not only for doing homework but the most important thing is to communicate and keep in touch with my dear family and friends..=) And that's the main reason for buying it..XD
For students who needa further their studies..PC is really a very important tool..
I promise that I will take good care and appreciate it very very much..=)
Really SUPER THANKS & LOVE YOU~~DADDY AND MUMMY~~
I won't let you guys disappointed and I will do my best & achieve success in future..=)
I will be a good girl too..haha..=D
M.U.A.C.K.S.S.S.S.S.S..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment