Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Breakthrough!!!

HoHoHo
Well
As I mentioned before
KTT makes me grow a lot
Yea..It's damn true
Really a lotttttttt more than i expected
From a quiet girl who is shy and timid
I have transformed into a NEW girl who is more confident in myself now
Joined in choir last time
And now
I tried a new task
And that is.......... DRAMA!!!!
=D

Yea
As it is our college's FESTNI now
(Festival Seni- a competition among groups which involve all the students in our college)
We are compulsory to get involved in a competition and yea, I ended up joining Drama which i had never ever think of getting myself involved in one day..LOL

At first
I was like
"Are you crazy??
You don't even know how to act and you don't even have experience in it and yet
you join drama competition!! What can i do??"
LOL
But yea
At the end
I was really really so happy and so satisfied that I DID IT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Drama title was "Cinderella Version 2.0"
Guess what
We only had one and a half day to prepare all the script, props and practise!!
Well actually
We had been practising for the whole week dy but then not until the very last minute that
the lecturer in charge gave us a bad news that our story chosen - Puteri Gunung Ledang is not qualified for the theme
All of us was like...What The..???
Competition only left 2 more days and now everything ruined???
Desperate Sad Stress
Seriously..
BRAINSTORMING!!!
Fortunately
THANKS GOD
We managed to come out with a new story line
And again really really lucky that
We managed to finish our practice and props in time!!!
THANKS GOD
I BELIEVE THAT WE DID A GREAT JOB THAT DAY!!!

I acted as Cinderella's Fairy God-Mother (Ibu Pari-pari) this time
It's quite an important character for the drama as I will appear in the very first and final scenes
And yea
Definitely..
I MUST DO WELL WITHOUT MAKING MISTAKES AS I HAD TO GIVE A VERY GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION FOR THE JUDGES
STRESSSSSSSSS

I practised so hard
At first I felt like giving up as i didn't have the courage to express myself fully in front of the crowd
That's my weaknesses
As all of us know
Fairy God-Mother is one who is so so so happy at every moments and full of confidence
And one more difficult part is that..
The Charm "Bibidi Bobidi Boo" was killing me
I had to repeat it so many times that i kept practising nonstop until i manage to complete the cham without any gap in between

Acting like a child
Acting as a fairy is really not an easy task
Have to express out ourselves fully
Have to stay smiling and cheerful even deep inside we are shivering and nervous like mad
HAHA
But God gave me strength
He gave me determination and courages
He gave me calmness too during the day
I thought i will be very nervous acting on stage and i so scared that i might forget my lines
But then came out
I WAS NOT
TOTALLY
I was not nervous at all
I felt so so so calm
I was in the mood of acting
I did my very best and i acted out confidently
Yea
All my friends were shocked
Even I myself was shocked
I did not know where my strength come from
But I believe that
It's God
He is the one who gave me strength and power

And yea
That's it!!
ALL OF US DID A GREAT JOB AND WE DID IT WELL
We had fun
And We Really Enjoyed It
!!!!!!!!!!!
This was the first time i acted in a drama
(well, actually it's the 3rd times dy but then it was my first time being given such a big task)
And I am really so satisfied that
I DID IT
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
REALLY SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!
GOOD JOB SIN CHIEN!!!
XD

Here are some photos to share with you guys~~







No comments:

Post a Comment