Friday, March 11, 2011

Piano


Just a very sudden feeling that
I MISS MY PIANO SO SO SO MUCH
I miss the time my fingers touching the keys
Black and White keys
Even though they look the same
But each with different tones and sounds
Playing together
They make awesome musics
They reflect my mood and emotions
Bringing me into happiness and dreams
It brings me back to memories too

Musics
Full of Miracles and Magic
Cleanse all my moody emotions
It is just so perfect that
It has become part of my life
And that's the reason why..
I LOVE IT SO MUCH

A Piano
Although it's just a simple musical instrument made of wood
Painted black or white
With all the long and short black and white keys
But if you think about it seriously
You may realize that
It's just like the different kinds of people around us
Making up our life a perfect and wonderful ones
Full of freshness and excitement
Fill our life with bitterness and sweetness
Imagine if there is only one black or white key
Can u produce amazing pieces??
Definitely It's Impossible

P.I.A.N.O
I Seriously Missssssss You So Much
One more month to go
And i will be able to touch and put my fingers on you again
The time please come soon
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment