Friday, March 18, 2011

" There's nothing that can stop me from missing
There's nothing that can stop me from loving
There's no one who love me as you two
There's no one who care me more than caring themselves. "

As the time passes Every second Every minute
Every hour Every day
I remind myself that the time left to be with you guys
are getting lesser and lesser
I don't wanna regret
I wanna cherish every moments being with you guys
I wanna tell you guys how much I Love You
...As much As possible...

Just a random post
To express my deepest feeling in heart now
And that is...

I LOVE YOU MUM & DAD
I AM MISSING YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH
I AM MISSING HOME
EVERY DAY EVERY MINUTE & EVERY MOMENT
I LOVE YOU

DO TAKE CARE AND DON'T BE STRESS
DON'T OVERWORK AND TAKE ENOUGH REST
YOUR DAUGHTER IS DOING FINE HERE AND NO WORRY
M.U.A.C.K.S.S.S.S.S.




No comments:

Post a Comment