Wednesday, February 2, 2011

When Boredom Strikes

LOL
I am so so so bored now
Drama marathon till my head spin
Movie marathon till my eyes blur
Walking here and there in the small compound of my house
Going up and down the staircase
Finding cookies and cakes to eat
I just cannot sit down quietly and stay still
LOL

So
Ends up
I find out something very LAME to spend my time
And that is.....
Playing with webcam
=.=
Sound very very stupid right??
Who ask boredom strikes me in this moment
XD

So..
I come out with something very silly...




LOL
I am very crazy right??
But then
Please excuse me
This is the result of being unable to play fire cracker
And being nothing to do during New Year
When everyone else is being so excited and "high"

It's indeed The Power of Boredom
Make me do something really don suit me
LOL

Anyway
At least doing something crazy can make people laugh
And make myself laugh nonstop too
XD
Bla~~~
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment