Saturday, February 26, 2011

All Of Us Are Perfect !!!

Feeling inferior??
Feeling useless??
Feeling stupid??
Well
STOP IT NOW

Recently
I came across a very nice song
Well
Maybe the name sounds rude but then..It's really a nice ones!!
~Fuckin' Perfect -- by Pink~

Here I share the MV of it
I found it very meaningful for everyone of us
Especially those who have no confidence in themselves and who feel inferior of themselves



In the lyrics
There is one verse...
"You're so mean
When you talk
About yourself,
you were wrong
Change the voices in your head

Make them like you instead
So complicated
Look how we
all make it
Filled with so much hatred
Such a tired game

It's enough
I've done all I can think of
Chased down all my demons
I've seen you do the same"

So
Stop thinking bad and thinking negative bout ourselves
We might not be perfect
We might not be pretty
But then
Always remember that
GOD is fair
He blessed everyone of us with certain strengths
Maybe we cant realize it now
But then
I am sure that we can realize it when the chances and times come
Just wait till the day comes
Just remember and..
Believe that
ALL OF US ARE PERFECT
WE ARE PERFECT IN GOD's EYES
Yeah..
WE DEFINITELY ARE

"Done looking for the critics
Cause they're everywhere
They don't like my jeans
They don't get my hair

Exchange ourselves
And we do it all the time
Why d
o we do that?
Why do I do that?
Why do I do that?

Pretty, pretty please
Dont you ever feel
Like you're less than
Fucking perfect

Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing
You're fucking perfect to me"

May God Bless All Of Us
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment