Sunday, February 27, 2011

Memorable 19th =)



Wow Wow Wow
Guess what!!
I am officially 19th!!!
Happy??
Definitely Not!!!

When we were young,
We hoped that time passes quickly and we wanna grow up fast
And yea
I think our dreams come true dy
From 1992~the year we born..
1993, 1994, 1995..2000..2001,2003, 2005......
Until now~~~ 2 0 1 1 ~~~
Gosh~~ I am 19th dy!!!
And guess what
This is the last year for me to have a "1" in my age..and...
I DONT WANT..>.<

Anyway
When 22th February passed..
It symbolized that I am one year older
And yea
I am now

This year's birthday was a special and memorable ones for me
Not celebrating with family
Not celebrating at Kuching
But
I celebrated it with awesome friends at KTT
A surprise birthday party organised by Gabriel, Fabian and Edmund
A birthday party that i never ever expected
An awesome birthday party
A warm and loving 19th Birthday

the girlssss..=D


The R Group?? XDD

Buddyssss..=)

The Kuching's Gangsss..XDD

Smilesss..=D

Yea
That's the celebration
=D
Well
Not only that
I wanna thanksssss for all those cute pressizz too!!
=D

The pressents.=D
(~Piglet from Family~Domo from Gab, Fab, Mund~Puppy from R groups~The cutie pink soft toy and wishing bottle from my lovely 8-2-A2 sisters~Piggie pen holder from Fab, "Xi Yang Yang key-chain from Yang~Bear bear from DoDo~")



All the birthday wishes that i appreciate most ~~=D
Thankiew Bian for the card that u made..i love it..=)

Special Thanksss to my Lovely Family
Who sent me a parcel far from home
A super cute piglet
I was so so so touched
MUACKSSS


THANKIEW EVERYONE FOR THE MEMORABLE AND AWESOME BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
I APPRECIATE IT SO SO SO MUCH
I LOVE YOU GUYS
THANKSSSSSS
THANKS FOR MAKING MY 19TH AWESOME!!!
=)




No comments:

Post a Comment