Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Think I Found YOU =D

Yea
For those who know me
You guys should know that i am not someone who easily believe in someone
And Yea
I am one who usually cover up my true self
I am not someone who will show you my natural's side unless
I truely believe in you

I hardly cry in front of others
Hardly express my sadness
You guys might think that i am strong and firm
mature and open-minded
But well
For those who know me
I believe that
You can see my pain in heart and soul
And among one of them..is no other than..
YOU

Recently
I realize that
There's someone who i can express my sadness and show my weakest side
And Yea
I am glad that it is YOU
From before till now
You are still the one
You never leave me alone when i need you
Even though sometimes..
I might forget bout you because of busy and everything
But you never give up on me

Because of all those bad memories that happened in the past
I become one who do not easily believe in people
Although
I can feel your sincerity
I just cant believe how i feel and I don't believe in myself
I just cant believe how blessed i am and how lucky i am
For i don't think I am one who deserve all the lucks and blessings
I scare
I fear
I try to ignore all the loves and cares given by others
As I was trying to protect myself from being hurt again

But
DORIS CHONG
You make me realize that how blessed I am
How lucky I am
You make me realize that
At least there's still someone who i can rely on
Who loves me
Cares me
And
Needs me
And It's you
You make me realize that I am worth a living
I am not a useless ones
I am not a failure
And
I deserve all the loves and cares

Thank You For Everything
Thank you for being with me when i need you
Thank you for trusting me when everyone doubt at me
Thank you for your support
Thank you for your love and care
Thankssssssssss lotsssss

I LOVE YOU
THANKS GOD THAT I FOUND YOU
MY DEAR
M.U.A.C.K.S

No comments:

Post a Comment