Wednesday, June 1, 2011

F.A.T.S.S.S.S.S

Oh well
It has been quite sometimes didn't update my blog
How am i now??
Bad news for you all~~
I am growing fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T.T
Weird right?
Usually i will get thinner during exam period
But yea
It's totally opposite for this round
Two months of self revision's period
Eat Sleep Sit Study
That's exactly how i lived now
Imagine that
How can i not getting fat like that??
>.<

Two days ago
Mum called me and said
" Seems like you are getting fat and round hor now?? "
Oopssssssss..OH NO!!!!!!
I DON'T WANT~~~~~~~~~~
Sob Sob
T.T

Sadly
I have to on diet again
Haihhhhhh
It's really so unfair
How come it's so super duper hard to burn down those unwanted fats
But so so so easy to gain it
>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<

Stupid FATSSS
I am going to get rid of you again!!!
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment