Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm Just Being Who I Am

Yea
Just realize that
There's actually no point to make comparison with others
I used to compare myself with others
And i admire others so so so much that i try to change myself
To like what others like
To follow what others did
To change to be like someone else
But now
I know that
There's no point for us to change
As all of us are God's unique creation
God love us as who we are
And no matter how bad we are
He still love us and never forsake us
He does not care how we look like
Whether we are ugly, pretty, fat, short or whatever..
He does not even complain and laugh at us
He loves us and care for us always and always
So,
what for we laugh at ourselves?
No point rightttttttt????

Well
I will just be who i am now
Even i am just so so so normal
And even i am not pretty and whatsoever
But
I AM JUST WHO I AM
=)

Bluekssss..=P

1 comment:

  1. yeaps!!!!Just be yourself! hehe.. that's the best! I love you for who you are too! :)

    ReplyDelete