Wednesday, May 4, 2011

No More Failure

No one is perfect in this world
I am not a perfect one too
I got lots of visible and invisible weaknesses that
always drive the people around me or even I myself crazy
Same goes to you
Maybe it's true that you really have some weaknesses
But then Hey
You should be proud of that as it proves that u are a normal human being too!!!! Right????
Please don't ever think that you fail in this and fail in that
Seriously
You improve a lot and a lot
I see it with my naked eyes and
Feel it deep within my heart
You are just nice and just perfect in my eyes
Believe it or not
It's all up to you
Let think bout something
If you are really a failure..
Then why am I not quickly run away from you and get rid of you???
The answer is just so simple
I Need You
Seriously

Believe in yourself and trust yourself k??
Be confident and stand strong
Think positively and be happy
All of us are unique in some ways
We are all the creation of God
I can feel the light of God shinning upon you
You have the power of healing my doubts and worries
Whenever i see you
I feel God's love
This is what make me strong
And it's you who always remind me that i am not alone
and God love me just the way i am

No matter what
Always remember that
You are not alone
Even when there's no one who love you
God does
Even if there's no one be with you
God does
So do I
I will never leave you alone k??
I will lend you my shoulder and be your shelter when you need it
24 hours on calls
I will try my best to lend you my hand and never take it back
until the ends come

"Jia You"
You are the best in God's eyes
And you will never ever be a failure in my heart
I swear
You should be proud of that
XD

All the best to you
and like what you said
Just leave everything to God
He will guide us and lead us to the best path
Forget about all the past
Looking forward to the future
I believe that after we have gone through all these suffers
We will surely grow and i trust that
A better future is awaiting us
soon
C.H.E.E.R.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S !!!!!
=)

God bless and Jesus Love You
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment