Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Miss You


Hey my dear
I miss those days
I miss the time we were together
I miss the time we talked with each other through phone everyday
I miss the time we played together
I miss the time we laughed and cried together
I miss the time we gossiped together
I miss the time we crazy over idols and dramas
I miss every moments every memories we created
I miss you deep inside my heart
I am sad that we cannot walk in the same path now
I am sad that something happened in between that created the gap
We were not mature enough to think and settle our problems last time
I am sad and disappointed with this unpredictable ending
Anyway
You were once in my heart
Forever u are
If giving me a chance to return to the past
Definitely
I want to befriend with you again
Holding your hand tight
And lets the friendship chain grow strong grow firm

Thank You for walking into my life my dear
Thank You for creating such a nice memories in my life
I love you my dear
I really do
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment