Saturday, April 24, 2010

STARBUCKS!!!! =)

WooHoo!! I finally went Starbucks today!! haha..XD
Well, maybe for others, it's such a normal thing and no need to be excited at all but for me..it is really so rare for me to go such high class's place..hoho..haha..=)
I so wish to go there to try the coffee since long time ago as i am a COFFEE LOVER..haha..XD..and tonight, finally got the chance to step into it..with friends..and i really enjoyed it so much..MOCHA..=)

So, went out gathered with Mal, Karen, Hong Lan, Guan Yi and Jerume tonight..organised by Mal this time..At first, we just planned to gather and chat at starbucks..but who knows, Mal's mum "belanja" us to eat Korean Food..OMG..my first time eating Korean food and it is so expansive..swt..=.='''..but it tastes nice =) really have to thanks Mal's mummy..Thxs Auntie =D
P.S: Auntie, you are such a cute mummy..and you really look so young and pretty with your new hair style..haha..=)

So, we had a nice time tonight..chatting happily among ourselves..feel happy every time we gathered =) and i know that, everyone are cherishing and appreciating the left over moments gather with friends now as everyone are going to start their future studies soon..So do I..i enjoy every moment when we are together even though i know that i still left many months to enjoy before i further my study..(well, seems like i am the latest going to further my study..=.='''..haha..lolz..XD)

And ya..i am very happy as Karen IS BACK!!! and she is fine..=)
I am happy to see her smiling tonight..=) Karen, I miss u so much..miss your smile..and it is really good and nice to see that you are fine and recovered..XD
Stay healthy and happy always ya..=)
Btw, Ah Bian!!! Karen is fine..no need worry anymore..=)

Well, i realized that i keep on eating nowadays..NON-STOP..zzz
And because of that..I GAINED WEIGTH AGAIN..haiz..=(
Go on diet??
Oops..i don't plan to do so..XD
Feel like enjoy now when i am able to do so..hahaha..=)
Just eat and enjoy as i know that..when we go study in future..there is no such a good chance for us to enjoy these foods anymore..hoho..XD

Oh ya, besides this gathering, my Principal (my boss..lolz..XD) invited us to have a lunch today =) We went "Huang Shang Huang Restaurant" and eat till so full..OMG..so yummy=) It was organised as we are going to resign soon..really thanks so much Madam Chai and i am really so sorry that i cant work for you anymore as i really have to start studying my Nutrition for the coming June's exam..if not..definitely, I AM GOING TO DIE..lolz..
I am really very sorry.... =(


Well, that's all for now..XD..
Thanks everyone =)Love and Miss you all..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment