Friday, April 9, 2010

First Experience & First Time..XD

5th April..i gained new experiences in life..
1st ---> Went for JPA interview..XD
Well, i was shortlisted for JPA interview on this day..the first day of the interview and i was the first group..LOLz..haha..=D Just before i went, i still told my parents that i wont be the first group..but who knows..we really cant say things so early..i was really the first group and was shocked when my name being called out..but luckily, i knew my group members before which included LOG and Mr. Lim's son..(so ngam..lolz) XD

So, the interview was going on smoothly..maybe we were the first group..so..the interviewers seems like didnt know what questions to ask too..and they are really friendly and nice..(in talking la..but dono the way they give marks..is it the same?? hope so..haha..XD)


Well, the interviewers didn't ask us about any of the current issues, but all are just bout our opinion regarding our ambitions and so on like WHY U WANT TO BECOME A DOCTOR and WHO INSPIRE YOU..(well, the questions are predicted before i went for the interview)
I was very nervous during the beginning but well after awhile, i really became crazy abit..talking with the interviewer freely and i really treated them as friends..is that a good sign or bad ones?? Was I respecting them while talking?? lolz..anyway, IT WAS OVER and I WAS HAPPY plus RELIEVED!!!!! =)

It took about 45 mins..and it happened and overed so fast that i couldn't feel anything..haha..XD
What can i do now..is just..pray hard and hope for the best..JPA is my ONLY HOPE AND CHANCE..although i know that it is really hard to get it..but..i really really hope for the best =)

2nd experience ---> I became a Malay Girl !!!!

For this interview..i made myself into a Malay girl today!!! lolz..haha..XD
Wearing baju kurung for the first time..it was totally WEIRD..esp the skirt..OMG..so long..i kept on stepping on it..luckily din't fall down..lolz..haha..XD Hmm..now i know what's the feel of wearing baju kurung..frankly..NOT SO BAD..haha..quite cool and funny for a chinese to dress like that though..
P.S : I went shopping at boulevard after the interview..wearing the baju kurung..OMG..got one salegirls talked Malay with me..SWT SWT SWT!!! OMG!!! I am a PURE CHINESE pls..XD

I look weird?? Haha..XD

So..I gained two new experiences today and it was COOL..haha..XD..

HOPE FOR THE BEST NOW
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
AND
GAMBATEH SIN CHIEN!!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment