Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FAINTING......=(

Well..2day at hospital, i reli gained a new experience..
guess wat??!!!
it's not a new experience as a doctor..but it's...
FAINT..lolz..
i almoz faint 2day..but not bcoz of blood, scary, but is bcoz of HOTNESS & TIREDNESS..(the hospital is super hot..the aircon is not functionin!!! wat kind of hospital is tat..in such a stuffy situation how can the patients be comfortable..stupid MALAYSIA..reli "MALAYSIA BOLEH")
well, i dono y..suddenly my eyesight bcomin blur and blur and blur..den suddenly everything in da surroundin bcame black..i couldn't walk properly..i lost my balance..i almoz faint..
it was scary..tis is my 1st time facin tis problem..last time i used 2 see ppl faintin..but 2day i experienced it myself..it wan kinda helpless when u tink u r goin 2 faint..
LUCKILY!! I could stand it..holdin on a fren..i stood firm and quickly walked out from the WAD..and sittin down 2 hav some rest..
and thx lots to my grp frens..esp TEN..thx for carin me and accompanyin me..i appreciate it very much..[thxs TEN for da drinks and choc..thxs..=) u r such a gentleman =) haha]
well..i reli dono y tis thing happened..i m reli doubt bout tis..mayb it's bcoz of low blood pressure or low blood glucose?? i dono y..reli hope tat i won face tis kind of proplems again in future..
from tis, i tel myself i reli hav 2 take good care of myself..if not..how can i help the others????
faintin..reli a scary thing..ishzzz...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment