Wednesday, February 24, 2010

stupid internet and telecom..=(

sianz..my internet line is "dead" for 5 days!!!
sobsob..the life without internet reli bored die..
wana upload new post onto blog oso cant..
wana on facebook oso cant..
msn oso cant..
ends up wastin my holidays facin the tv..juz sit in front but dono wat shows to watch..reli bored..lolz..XP
and wat i realize is malaysia telecom reli lousy!!
mum had called for dono how many times per day to chase them for repairin but came out wif nth..they kept on sayin tat they r repairin the lines but wat..?? the line stil broke down!! tomoro and tomoro and tomoro..keep on postponed..until now..if i din find other ppl for help, mayb i hav 2 wait til dono how many weeks after only den can re-online..=.='''
but well, at the end, i stil had to find back the person helpin me 2 fix up my streamyx to "save" my internet line..zzz..swt =.=
but anyway, F.I.N.A.L.L.Y i cant online again!!! hehez..=) but i m anti-ing the telecom now..stupid telecom..beta kena ppl complain!!
so..i m back 2 upload my blog again..=) reli happy tat i can on9 now!!! yeepee!!! =)=)

No comments:

Post a Comment