Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HaPpY 18th BiRtHDaY =D =D (22/02/2012)



Well..22.02.2010..my 18th birthday!!!
anyway..nth special 2day..juz normal day..start workin day..lolz..XP..
tis yr birthday..no cake..no dinner..no party..everything no..juz a normal Monday indeed..dad and mum oways ask me whether to organise a party or not but well..for me..no need 2 waste money on tat..i more prefer 2 save the money for my study in future..hehez =)
well..i m growin older now..18 yrs old dy..a young adult..=)
i hav received lots of birthday wishes from frens..whether thru fb, msn or sms..its reli so happy 2 see all those birthday wishes..=) for me..they r so meaningful..i appreciate it so much..=) THANKS all my dear frens..=)
and yea..thx lots jing yee and tze yang for da lovely presents ya..=) i love them so much..wil keep them forever=)


tis is from my honey jing yee..reli thx lots ya my dear..i wil put our photo inside and bring it along wif me in future =) love and miss ya forever =)


tis is from yang =) thx lots yang!! =) its such a nice present..i wil bring it along wif me 4ever =) thx lots..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment