Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New blog created!!! =D

well..i m creatin a new blog again..haha..=)
now tinkin back..wow..tis is the 3rd blog i hav created..haha!!
hmm..its quite funny 2 mention tat my first 2 blog already dead dono since when dy..haha..swt swt =.=
yea..my 1st blog..was a blog which i shared wif my 2 best frens..jing yee and yu huan..its the first blog we created in form 4 or 5..for fun though..haha..at first we planned 2 create a blog is bcoz we hoped tat the blog could link us together in future even when we graduated or seperated..but yea..it worked at first..but then..exam, spm, facebook..and many other external sources caused us 2 gradually abondoned it..haha..shhh..XD
den..my 2nd blog came..tats the blog i created durin the time when i was reli reli reli depressed..many things was kept in my heart tat time and i was so pressured wif it..den my fren asked me 2 create a blog..wrote down all those problems..let other ppl 2 share my problems n experiances..but..ends up..haha..laziness and buziness made it dead again..haha..reli sooooooooo sorry o my blogs..><..haha..=D
yea..after tat 2 blogs..i ever tink tat..hmm..it's reli not suitable for me 2 create a blog since i m a lazy pig..haha..but well..this holidays..i come 2 realize tat most of my frens own a blog and i reli enjoy readin their blogs..it's reli nice as i can noe bout their lives odo we cant meet and hardly for us 2 contact each other too..so..after tinkin for a few days..yea..i decide 2 create a new blog for myself too..and tis time i reli fix up my mind 2 create it..i hope tat blogs can link us 2gether..now and future..make our distances nearer..at least thru blog..we can noe sth bout our fren's conditions..good or bad..sad or happy..and share their minds and thoughts =)
well..sin chien!!!! start wif your blog now!!!!
Chi3N's Di@Ry is created!!!! 17-02-2010 !!!!

P.S : I hope tat tis blog can last forever..haha..wil try 2 post as many as possible durin my free times..=) GAMBATEH!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment