Friday, January 28, 2011

Photos = Memories


Recalling back
Last Time
I was really a "photo-shy" person who did not dare to take photos
even with friends and family
I did not feel good and comfortable every time while taking photos
Why??
Maybe because of lack of confident
plus..
I really not a good looking person
(Inferior yea?? HAHA..XDD)

And now
Looking at the photos i took before..
What i can say is tat..
"OMGoshhhhhhh!!!! That's not me!!! HAHAHAHA"
Well
Don't laugh at me
It's really sad while recalling back my stupid self last time
Really feel so stupid
LOL

Only until the Year 2009
The time when we graduated our secondary school
I started to set free myself
And of course
Part of it is because i started to mix with a bunch of friends
Who are just so friendly and nice
Who loves taking photos so much
They made me realize that there is nothing to fear and inferior of
All of us have the right to take pictures regardless of whether we are pretty or ugly
There is no law says that only pretty and handsome girls or guys can take pictures
And there is no law that forbidden someone to take photos
So
Who cares
"What for feeling inferior, huh, LEE SIN CHIEN???!!!"
And yea
Because of this stupid personality
Making me regret that i did not even take photos with friends the years before 2009
Know what
I cant even find more than 10 photos taken before 2009
Sad huh
HAIH
WHAT WAS I THINKING HUH LAST TIME??
=.=

So now
Grow up dy
And of course
External factors change me
Different friends
Different environment
Different life
And most importantly
Starting to know bout God
Change all my perception of life
Change my personality
In a POSITIVE WAY
I start to set free myself
Become more confident in myself
More mature in thinking
I like to take photos now
WHY??
Because
PHOTO = MEMORIES
Every time when i am looking back the photos we took in school
or whatever gatherings last time
They bring back all the memories that we have no way to return to
Life have to carry on
No one can live in the past
Past means PAST
We have to GO AHEAD into the FUTURE
Create new memories
And make our life awesome
We may feel sad over this matter
Everyone wishes to go back to the past
The time when we were still innocent and dependent on others
The time when we were not facing all kinds of obstacles and complications in life
But then
This is the reality
We CANT return back anymore
But
Photos remind all those memories
Every photo has a story behind it
It gives life to a memory
It reminds us of what we had done before
With him or her
Morning Afternoon Night
Everything
And
At least when we look at them
We smile
Right??

So i come up with a simple conclusion:
PHOTO = MEMORIES
Don't be afraid and lazy to take photos
Don't be "photo-shy" anymore
Take as many photos as we can
With family
With friends
With whoever that have come into our life
Because
FOR SURE
NO ONE IS GONNA BE WITH US TILL FOREVER
They will leave us one day

THEREFORE
MAKE OUR LIFE AS MEMORABLE AS POSSIBLE
AND THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT MEMORIES

GOD BLESS
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment