Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year Resolution


Time Flies
2010 was over
Here come the fifth day of 2011
The year of Rabbit

Recalling the past
I experienced lots of things
With Sad experiences & Happy memories
Make up an awesome and memorable 2010 for me
It was indeed the year that i grew up most
And most importantly
I came to know bout the Almighty and Dearest GOD

New Year 2011
Do you guys come out with your own New Year Resolution??
Just before the New Year
I had already come out with mine
An extremely simple Resolution
A task given to myself
A challenge for me
It may seem so easily to you guys
But for me
It's indeed quite tough

Well
My New Year Resolution 2011

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY
SMILE EVERYDAY
STAY STRONG

AND

SAY NO WAY TO EMO


sounds so easy right??
But for me
This is quite a difficult challenge
As i am weak in managing my emotion
I cant deny that i am not a sensitive person
I get hurt easily
Fall into sadness easily
Become emo easily

I tried very hard to change my silly attitudes
And yea
Got any improvement??
Maybe yea Maybe no
I am not sure
But i only know that
I can see things open-mindedly if compared to before
I am more positive now at least
Yea
A good sign of growing up??
Hopefully
Thanks God
=)

So
Here comes 2011
I am ready for the challenges this year
How bout you???
Let do our best
lead a great and awesome life this year
Build up a wonderful memories with all our beloved ones
Cherish everyone around
Never ever do something stupid and regret in future
And of course
Time to be mature
Draw ourselves closer to GOD
Willingly serve our Lord Jesus Christ
Love and trust in him even more

Happy 19th years old
God bless us
Jesus loves us
And
Lastly

ALL DA BEST IN EVERYTHING

HAPPY 2011
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment