Friday, July 9, 2010

My New Life at Kolej Teknologi Timur

First of all
I am really sorry my dear blog and readers for being down-dated for such a long time..
Really busy these days..
WHY??
Because school reopened and I started my whole new life
A new story of mine....

Where am I now??
Well
KOLEJ TEKNOLOGI TIMUR
Ever heard that??
I am sure that you guys do not know where is this college as i did not have any idea about it too before i came here..LOLzz..XD
It is located at Sepang, a middle of nowhere actually..haha..XD
Surrounded by natural environment and..
far from the kl city
the nearest is to Nilai, Negeri Sembilan..lolz..XD
But yea..
It is definitely a conducive place to fully focus in study..haha..=D

Well..about my life here??
Hmmm...
So, for the first week, we had our orientation..
It was a tiring week. We had to wake up early in the morning and sleep late for performance training practices. Besides, the activities were really packed, had to rush here and there, mostly ice-breaking, briefings and so on..
But well, it was over and the lessons started this week already..
We are all being divided into classes with 27 of us each..
And yea..
SADLY..
ALL the lecturers here are really "PRO" in teaching..
All are Malays with just very few Indians
I am sure that everyone will tears out because of their profession..=.='''
Now only i know the fact that
Students studying here MUST really strive very hard and have to fully depends on themselves in order to succeed
If not..
I am sure that we are going to fail
>.<

So..
Before this, let me share something about the performance competition during the orientation..
Very luckily, i was in group 2 again..(Number 2 is really my number..i got everything with number 2 here..lolx..XD )
We were being arranged to perform a choir..(It was indeed a very special choir)
My group was a very crazy group..name?? GAGA..(My seniors really love Lady Gaga very much..zz..=.=''')
So, the song that we sang was a remix song, we started with "Heal the World", then continued with "Waka waka", "Eenie Minie", "Baby", " What You Waiting For ", "I Got The Feeling" and ended with "Bad Romance"..It was a nice remix..and i enjoyed every training session with all my group members so much..and..Guess what???!!!
WE GOT SECOND PLACE AMONG THE TEN GROUPS!!! OH YES!!!! THANKS GOD =)
Our hard work did pay off at the end..=)
CONGRATULATIONS GROUP 2 GAGA!!!!
me and Bibiana (one of the sarawakian here..=D)

crazy make-up and GAGA pose..lolz..XD

CONGRATULATIONS GAGA!!

our lovely facis and seniors =)

Well, i liked myself now as i really open up myself to get involve in all sorts of activities..including the crazy ones which i never do before..i shouted loudly with them, sang loudly with them, danced happily with them, applied crazy make-up for the choir and I enjoyed every moments here..=D

And Now..Let me introduce you guys my room..=)
**My living room~~

haha..my dear roommate~Gong Bao =)

**My Bedroom~~

Guess which one is mine?? haha..i am sure those who know me will know..XD

**My Study Table~~

nice?? =P

**Toilet~~

Well, at first it is so terrible when we first moved in..but now..i am satisfied with it..=)

**Shower room~~

Still ok isn't it??XD

**Sink~~
Well, the sink is spoiled..>.<

Well,
Coming to KTT
I learn to be independent
or perhaps
I HAVE TO BE INDEPENDENT
=)

The first thing that made me felt satisfied when i first came here is that
I washed my own clothes
LOLzz..
Well, maybe this is a very normal thing for everyone
But..
I felt so satisfied and happy when i looked at the clothes hanging at the balcony
I was like
"YES!!! I did it!!!"

Of course..
not only washing clothes
I have to do the housework myself
prepare my meals
arrange my time wisely
manage myself well
And
Surprisingly..
I can handle them well
even things that i have never done before
I tried to handle every tasks and i did it
YES!!!
=)

Well, this is my first time building a book rack for myself..i hurt my finger while hammering..lolz..>.<
But i gain a new experience again..feel nice..=)

So,
That's all for this post..
I think it is too long already..
=)
Will share about my life here in the next post ya..

Take Care and All The Best Everyone
May God Bless All Of Us
=D

P.S: Oh ya, I joined Christian Fellowship here and i am really happy to have the chance to know more about God here =) I went to church too =) It was awesome..=) I feel so warm while joining every events related to God..=) In the path of getting used to it and get closer to HIM..
THANKS GOD FOR EVERYTHING =)
MUACKS

No comments:

Post a Comment