Sunday, July 4, 2010

Leaving

28 Jun 2010

Started my first journey to Kolej Teknologi Timur

A small college located at Sepang, Kuala Lumpur

This is my first time leaving home for study

Few months staying away from my lovely house, lovely bed, lovely parents, lovely family, lovely cousins and of coz my lovely friends

But Thanks God..I am not alone..

Together with Bian, Edmund and Gabriel, we started our footsteps, traveled through South China Sea using MAS airlines, towards our future pathway..that is..KOLEJ TEKNOLOGI TIMUR (KTT)..

Before that..i thought that i will cry for this leaving

But..

I did not..

In contrary

I felt quite excited

Well, frankly..i did tears..by the moment when i stepped out of my house

when i heard my mum crying and saying at the same time

"Have to leave already o..Chien"

I cant control my emotion

Tears rolling down my cheeks

just wanna say

I LOVE U

MUM AND DAD

I LOVE U

MY SIBLINGS

I LOVE YOU

MY SWEET HOME

I LOVE YOU

MY COUSINS

I LOVE YOU

MY FRIENDS

I LOVE

KUCHING

MY HOMETOWN

A PEACEFUL TOWN

I MISS EVERYONE & EVERYTHING

TAKE CARE EVERYONE

I WILL DO MY BEST HERE

I WILL STAY STRONG

LOVE YOU ALL

MUACKS

*HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment