Saturday, June 12, 2010

JPA??!!!! Me???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Is it true???
JPA....I GOT It???? OMG~~~~~
me???? Sin Chien????!!!!
It was soooooooo unbelievable!! I can't believe it!!!!
I was so shocked!!! EXTREMELY!!!!
Mum lied me in the afternoon..As I was at daddy's shop that time and i did not bring my broadband so i could not check..(Well, i did it purposely for not bringing broadband cause i told myself that i am giving up dy and i did not want to care anymore as i know i did not have such a good luck..)
So, mum helped me to check at home..she did not call back after she called me and asked for my password..from that moment..i told myself that.."It's okay Sin Chien, it's under your prediction and you're going to AIMST dy..maybe that's your fate and AIMST suit you.." Yea, i was totally giving up and i did not feel sad or disappointed since i was numb dy after so many times of failing..And after that, when mum backed shop, yea, she told me that "Saya Tidak Dapat"..Well, it's really okay..I continued study and i didn't care bout it anymore..
But then at night, Fabian told me some of his friends got it..i was like.."WOW..SO GOOD.." and I told my mum about that and only then she laughed and told me that.."Actually i haven't check this afternoon cause the website could not be entered" WHAT??? YOU LIED ME???..My heart beat rapidly..i was kinda shivering when i knew bout that..At the same time, phone ringing..Yang called me and he said he got it and asked for my result..I was speechless as I haven't check it..(My mum really......**speechless**)
So, ends up, I had to check myself..I entered the web, with mum and dad by my side..after entered the web and typed my password, i quickly ran away and not long after..heard mum shouting!!! "I GOT IT..INDIA!!"
She quickly "pulled" me back to my room..
WHAT????
I read the text..OMG!!! Is it my name?? LEE SIN CHIEN..OMG!!! It's really my name!!!!
I was speechless at that moment and i could not believe what i saw..I felt like it was not true..am i dreaming?? I kept "daftar keluar" and "daftar masuk" and there is no mistake..I really GOT it..WOW..
Mum and Dad are so happy!!! Extremely~~~ lol..And, what about me?? I didn't know what's my feeling..happy?? Yea..I am..but compared to being happy..i feel more like..SHOCKED AND WEIRD..I kept asking myself in my heart.."HOW COME??HOW COME I GOT IT???I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO GET IT..AND IT IS OVERSEAS NOT LOCAL!!!" I thought it should be local..OMG!!! XD

Who should i thank??? Oh well, sooooooooo many people to thanksssssssss..
THANKS to my MUM, really SUPER THANKS MUM..if you 're not with me that time..I won't be given this chance..YOU REALLY HELP ME A LOT AND DID A LOT OF EFFORT IN IT..I am really sorry last time and now i realize that..MUM IS ALWAYS THE BEST AND I REALLY LOVE YOU MUMMY..CANT IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT YOU..
And of course, my DAD..THANKS for being my side and listen to my heart when i need you..I LOVE YOU DADDY..
THANKS GRANDMA~ Thanks for calling me every time when i am down..I LOVE YOU~
THANKS GRANDPA IN THE HEAVEN~Thanks for your blessing and i will never forget that you are the FIRST one who supported me to become a doctor..LOVE YOU FOREVER GRANDPA~~ Your grand daughter is going to achieve her dreams now..=)
THANKS to my COUSINS..ALL of them..thanks for caring me and supporting me..Thanks for waking me up..thanks...
THANKS MY FRIENDS..especially FABIAN CHEW..thanks for "scolding" me..thanks for waking me up..thanks for supporting and advising me..really THANKS..you really help me a lot every time when i am down and stupid..just like what you say "GILA"..XD..really can't imagine what i will be now if you didn't "scold" me..and i still blame you that time..I AM REALLY SORRY..forgive me please~~~ =)
And one more..THANKS GOD..I realize that i said too many things that i am not suppose to say before..I should not give up GOD..i should not blame GOD..I AM REALLY SORRY and only now I TRUST WHOLE-HEARTED that..GOD IS ALWAYS WITH US AND BY OUR SIDE..

Finally everything settle dy..leave aside AIMST..and prepare myself for A-level at KTT, Sepang now..Frankly, I am NOT ready for the SUDDEN change..I AM REALLY NOT READY..
I am still blur with what i got..really too unbelievable..It's too surprise!!! I never ever think of that..really...a mixture of feelings fill up my heart now..All I want to do now is..SORRY TO EVERY MISTAKES I HAD MADE THAT TIME AND I SWEAR THAT..I WILL NEVER EVER REPEAT ANY OF THE MISTAKES ANYMORE IN FUTURE..
Back to the normal..I know what i suppose and not suppose to do now..I will make myself mature..I won't hide anymore..I will study hard and fulfills my dreams..........

*Help and take care of everyone who need help and give out LOVE to everyone*
That's my main reason for being a doctor
I will keep it in heart and mind forever
and hopefully
it will come true

SO
GAMBATEH SIN CHIEN
NO MORE TURNING BACK
NO MORE REGRET
AND
GAMBATEH EVERYONE
LET US MOVE ON AND ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN FUTURE
ALL THE BEST
GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment