Sunday, June 27, 2010

B3st Fri3nDs F0r3v3R

My Dearest
Jing Yee & Yu Huan
I Miss You Guys~
Very Very Much

Since Form One
We had been together
We played, We cried, We laughed, We gossiped Together
Even be scolded by teacher together
=P
Even now
Even we are seperated
Hardly contact each other because of studies
But
We never forget each other
Our heart never break apart
Will remember each other FOR3v3R
Lov3 You Guys Muchxx

Missing You Guys
I miss the time we talked, crazy, played together
Doing projects together
Doing folio together
Attending Co-curricular activities together
Shopping together
Watching movie together
Eating together
Complaining about teacher together
Angry together
Went Sarikei together
Went Damai together
and lots more
It's really memorable
Every of the little memories
are still fresh in my mind, my heart
I feel happy and funny when i recall back
It is really touching
=)

The moment i type this
Tears filled my eyes

Happy moments fly
Still remember
We ever talked about seperating after Secondary Five
We promise each other that
We MUST keep in touch even though we are far apart
and now
I am leaving first
Tomorrow is the time
28 June 2010
And
I have to wave goodbye first
Goodbye my dears

But
We know
It is just Temporary
I will be back
soon
And gather with you guys again
Wait me owh~~
=)

REMEMBER
{BEST}{FRIENDS}{FOREVER}
A meaningful phrase
That is our promise
{FRIENDS} is going to leave first
But
She will be back and
REUNITE
with {BEST} & {FOREVER}
To complete our promises

Gambateh my dear Jing Yee & Yu huan
Good Luck in Form Six
And I trust that both of you CAN achieve GREAT SUCCESS in future
Must take good care ya
Stay healthy and happy always
Smile and Cheers always
God bless

Chien
Missing you guys
Muacks
=)

{Best}{Friends}{Forever}


No comments:

Post a Comment