Friday, November 11, 2011

111111

Well..
What's today's date??
Oh Yea..
11 November 2011
111111
LOL

Today is like once in few decants?
People is talking bout this early in the morning when i first open my eyes from sleep
Facebook posts are all about this
Seriously
I don't know whats so special about this day
For me it's the day that i sat for my last paper 4 and thats Physics
And maybe i should be happy for this?
To have completed my papers 4?
LOL
But seriously
I don't have that mood yet..
one more week to go before exam come to an end
sad~~=(

So now..What's the point for me to write this post?
It's just because i got nothing to do now
SUPER BORED
lol

Anyway
Congrats to all married couples today!!
I believe that today will be a super memorable day
=)

And one more thing
Maybe i should celebrate "Single's Day" today??
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment