Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nonsense Post

>@<
^@^.....
......*@*
"_________________"

Hmmp..
why am i still here blogging???
Shouldn't I reading my biology instead of sitting here????
But i just feel like posting and writing something
>.<
sense of emptiness filling my heart
life filling with booooksssssss day by day is soooooo tiring
I am so super duper triple tired now
How i hope i can just rest awhile andddd..
hugging my little piglet

Sometimes i just feel like i lost and miss quite a lot of stuffs that i usually do
and love these dayssssssss
It has been very long time that i cant fully enjoy while shopping
try on new clothing new dresses
watching movies that i really so wish and long to watch
being girly and childish &..
jumping here and there even
Just realize that how i miss those days hanging out with my mum and sistas''

Looking and recall back what i did these days
Jogging
Badminton
Eat
Watching scientific movies
Bowling
Arcade....
And stuffs that boys usually do
Who I really Am now???
Yea...definitely...
I AM STILL A GIRL
~who can pretend to act like boys too???~ LOL

Anyway
I doesn't mean to say i am upset with all these
I do have fun and i learn lots of stuffs
And i enjoy hanging out with my "gang"
It's just a sudden thoughts that appear in mind that remind me of
how much i have given up just to be a follower
LOOOoooL

Every time
While looking at girls being so girly and so sweet
I do doubt myself ...what happen to me???
Does it mean..
Girls shoud be like that???
Weak, sweet, loving????
Oh Well
Sorry
I don't think i got any of that

I really think i am getting stupid and silly these days
Start searching through net finding pretty girls' photos instead of boys'
See how they become so girly and sweet
How they make up and all those fashion stuffs
Try to figure out how and learn
But ends up in the opposite way
Instead of being sweet, girly and whatsoever
Due to laziness
I decide to put it all aside
LOL
FAILED

Tips for cutting fats???
YeaP
I searched it too
But very sad to say that
I only searched through the nets
Read the title
And i never bother bout the contents
I din't even read the contents properly
Not only that
Complaining more than taking note
How am i going to succeed??
Ask the wall then..
FAILED

Looking at the mirror
Yeap!!
I don't have a sweeeeet smiling pretty face
I don't have a pretty and fair skin
A long straight or curly smooth hair
S Shape body
Long and slim leg
OOOOooooppppppppssssssssss
FAILED

Hmmp...
conclusion??
I think i better stop dreaming and read my biology..
T.T

Well
~seriously..i really do hope that i can be like any other girls,
to be someone who are like the lovely little roses~
*sounds yucky*
*cough cough*
Perhaps
In My Dreams
LOL

ok
well
Stop here
No more nonsense to bla~~~
Going to meet my dream prince
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment